Here’s a list of six things you may have watched, talked about, or happened on television last week that are worth talking about again.
1. We were all really excited about the introduction of Iwan Rheon on Game of Thrones, right? I don’t really know that much about his character Ramsay Snow, but he seems pretty awesome already, plus I mean it’s Simon.
2. There was so much cheating that went down on Mad Men last week that it just made me like Don and Pete even less, but nothing was as good as Trudy Campbell’s (Alison Brie) speech to Pete.
3. Re-watch Stephen Colbert talk about the Boston Marathon bombings and Boston in general.
4. Tig Notaro on Conan talking about remaining present was the funniest thing on TV this week.
5. We finally have a preview and acknowledgment that this upcoming season will be Dexter’s last.
6. I watched the trailer for Amazon’s Zombieland pilot and I am still not quite sure what to make of it. The entire pilot is available to watch right now, as well as seven other comedy pilots.
When he’s not discussing what he watched last night on television with his cats, Steven is a freelance writer and blogger from Boston. He writes about television at TV Hangover and blogs about really important stuff like pizza and feelings at his blog. He also tweets from the bathroom while his children are playing video games.