Brooklyn Boulders Class Combo vouchers ($100 value) for only $50
12A Tyler Street Somerville – 617.326.6700
Brooklyn Boulders (BKB) Somerville is a 40,000 sq. ft. rock climbing and fitness facility in Somerville, Massachusetts that offers a new type of community space that blends state-of-the-art climbing terrain with art, culture, music, and entrepreneurship. Brooklyn Boulders is a dynamic creative community. BKB Somerville strives to maintain a strong connection with its community in various efforts such as inviting local graffiti artists to display their work and planning our youth events around local school schedules. Whether you’re a seasoned 5.13 climber or just found yourself interested in trying something new, go to BKB Somerville and find what you’re looking for.
Two vouchers are included in this deal:
(1) Learn to Boulder class – You’ll get 30 minutes of expert instruction on beginner technique while learning how to boulder and manage risk associated with bouldering. Included in this class is a climbing pass & gear good for the whole class day
(1) Learn the Ropes class – Over this two hour class you’ll learn how to fit a harness, tie basic knots, manage risks associated with climbing, and how to belay other climbers. Included in this class is a climbing pass & gear good for the whole class day as well as an additional day pass w/gear to use on your belay test.
- MUST BE 14 OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE
- MUST BE USED BY 6/31/15
- No cash value
- Only good for use at Somerville location. Good for 1 Learn to Boulder class & 1 Learn the Ropes class.
- Must be redeemed in person at Brooklyn Boulders Somerville
Brooklyn Boulders Somerville
2 classes ($50 value) @ Turnstyle Cycle for only $25
One Kendall Square, Suite B3002 Cambridge – 857.242.3039
Offer is good for 2 classes at Turnstyle Cycle. Choose from their Group Cycle or their Small Group TRX. You will receive an e-mailed voucher code from DIG which you will enter at their website on the BUY CLASSES page after website registration
Classes designed by Rich Downing, Master Instructor and Chief Experience Officer at the innovative Turnstyle Cycle in Kendall Square, Cambridge, the Turnstyle Cycle Method combines insights from his experiences with the most elite instruction certification programs, as well as global leaders in the cycle studio and equipment (stationary bike) markets.
- LIMIT 3 CODES PER CUSTOMER
- Available for immediate use. Must be redeemed at TurnstyleCycle.com with website registration required - Click on "BUY CLASSES" and enter code e-mailed from DIG
- Good for 2 classes
Turnstyle Cycle deals are: