Two years ago, Handel & Haydn Society sold out tickets for Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony. Conductor Richard Egarr is back with Beethoven’s Symphony No. 7 on Mrch 15 and 17. With one of the finest period clarinetists in the world, Eric Hoeprich, this performance is surely one of excellence. And getting two A-list tickets worth $180 for only $50? That’s more than a steal. The ticket is goof for whichever day you choose. Get some culture, without even paying for it!
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
5 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
5 days ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- DIG THIS: NEWSTED @ MIDDLE EAST DOWNSTAIRS: Bringing together different generations of beards ...
- REVIEW: VAMPIRE WEEKEND @ AGGANIS ARENA: The new material thematically evolves from familia...
- PREVIEW: FREE FRIDAYS SUMMER SERIES @ JOHNNY D'S: We advise you to sample liberally....
- PREVIEW: CONVERSE RUBBER TRACKS LIVE @ THE SINCLAIR: Papa Chuck is fostering musicians and bringing two...
- AWAIT RESCUE: EVERYONE YOU KNOW EP: If you're lookin' for some good ol' a*s-kicking ro...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures