Before we start this entry, we just want you to know that the order in which we list things has absolutely no bearing on how important and/or cool we think they are. That being said, psychedelic dance collective IOA are playing an album release show at The Haven, and there’s going to be FREE SAPPORO WHICH YOU CAN DRINK WITH YOUR MOUTH. Uh, did we mention that all-caps also doesn’t mean anything? Yep. That’s just a stylistic thing we do sometimes for no reason. Has nothing to with THE WHOLE FREE BEER THING THAT WE’RE TRYING TO CONTAIN OUR EXCITEMENT FOR BUT TOTALLY CAN’T. Ahem.
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
6 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
6 days ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- DIG THIS: NEWSTED @ MIDDLE EAST DOWNSTAIRS: Bringing together different generations of beards ...
- REVIEW: VAMPIRE WEEKEND @ AGGANIS ARENA: The new material thematically evolves from familia...
- PREVIEW: FREE FRIDAYS SUMMER SERIES @ JOHNNY D'S: We advise you to sample liberally....
- PREVIEW: CONVERSE RUBBER TRACKS LIVE @ THE SINCLAIR: Papa Chuck is fostering musicians and bringing two...
- AWAIT RESCUE: EVERYONE YOU KNOW EP: If you're lookin' for some good ol' a*s-kicking ro...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures