Tonight for the first time in… well, a long time, NOFX will be revisiting Boston. I sent along some questions for any willing band member to answer. El Hefe took the bullet, and true to form, went 60 or so percent.
1. Opening Barbara Walters-style question: What is your favorite San Francisco
film? So I Married an Ax Murderer or So I Hog-Tied a Sex Transformer?
El Hefe: The Pursuit of Happiness.
2. Who is most inspiring: Nubs, Lori Myers, or Gloria Steinem?
3. NOFX sings about drugs/green dragons often. Do you use as much as you sing about?
No, I don’t do drugs.
4. What do you listen to on a daily basis?
Black Eyed Peas, John Mayer, Brittany Spears.
5. I’ve wondered if democracy isn’t the solution. Many folks will hop on a voting bandwagon with a little marketing. Is there a form of gov’t you think works best?
No, it’s all bullshit, they are all liars …
6. Will Mike run for some degree of politics in the future?
I don’t think so.
7. Touring the world, what felt the most far removed and/or gave new perspective?
8. Mike is from Massachusetts. Ever consider recording using your finest Mayor Quimby?
I could do that.
9. Does Smelly have any routines to keep his drumming so damned tight?
Yea, its called never practicing.
10. Does Melvin have a lounge singer voice when not Mel-yelling?
No he does not.
11. I’ve heard Hefe went to Berklee. Did he frequent the nearest dive, T.C.’s Lounge?
I went to jail in Berkley, the nearest dive I frequented was people’s park to score weed, and acid. I got caught and went to jail …