A mix of disco, house transports the listener to a discothèque of the mid-eighties. The disco bass line, the instrument a voice in the musical mix. Reverberated vocals soar on the beat, in the sky, you and I. The pop-based variation of a kick-drum and hi-hat cymbals, take my hand, and dance four to the floor. The pin-sharp production of modern technology is an interest in the mid-eighties, in the synthesizer heavy Euro disco aesthetic.
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
6 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
6 days ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- SHANNON & THE CLAMS: DREAMS IN THE RAT HOUSE: Blanchard and Shaw are basically Buddy Holly backu...
- HELLA NEWSWORTHY: KANYE ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM, TOPS CRAZY-PERSON STANDARDS PREVIOUSLY SET BY SELF: It’s been a big couple of weeks for Kanye West, an...
- PEER REVIEW: KURT VILE @ THE SINCLAIR: Philly’s finest in folk...
- INTERVIEW: RAY MANZAREK OF THE DOORS: "I’ll tell you what happened to me when I first op...
- DIG THIS: NEWSTED @ MIDDLE EAST DOWNSTAIRS: Bringing together different generations of beards ...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures