Last week, Jen Grygiel and I were GChatting back and forth when she mentioned the band she was shooting at the Paradise that night–Walk the Moon–and how excited she was to see them, as they were “blowing the f_ck UP.” Girl was right on the money, as these shots demonstrate how hard the indie wunderkinds brought it for their Monday night crowd. FOTOBOMz away!
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
7 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
7 days ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- PREVIEW: BOSTON CALLING: Only a city chock-full o' music lovers can support...
- DEFEND YOURSELF: EVE: Lioness in Louboutins...
- DJ SET OF THE WEEK: BRIZGNAR : If "iLL Beatz," "pushing the boundaries," or "gett...
- ARTS PICK: SMASH'S MEGAN HILTY @ BOSTON SYMPHONY HALL: Talk about a triple threat: she sings, dances, act...
- SHANNON & THE CLAMS: DREAMS IN THE RAT HOUSE: Blanchard and Shaw are basically Buddy Holly backu...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures