Generally, it’s important to distinguish your “symptoms” from your “diseases,” so as to focus on curing the latter rather than merely treating the former. Point is, you can’t be worrying about all that ear-bleed you’ve got going on, when the real problem is most likely … something else. But ah, what if the cure for what ails you (if you’re ailed by a lack of electronic trip-pop) is, in fact, The Symptoms? Specifically, the ones EP-releasing at T.T. the Bear’s Place tonight? Well, it’d be a neat way to tie up our conceit, that’s for sure.
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
6 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
6 days ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- HELLA NEWSWORTHY: KANYE ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM, TOPS CRAZY-PERSON STANDARDS PREVIOUSLY SET BY SELF: It’s been a big couple of weeks for Kanye West, an...
- PEER REVIEW: KURT VILE @ THE SINCLAIR: Philly’s finest in folk...
- INTERVIEW: RAY MANZAREK OF THE DOORS: "I’ll tell you what happened to me when I first op...
- DIG THIS: NEWSTED @ MIDDLE EAST DOWNSTAIRS: Bringing together different generations of beards ...
- REVIEW: VAMPIRE WEEKEND @ AGGANIS ARENA: The new material thematically evolves from familia...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures