Two years ago, Shepard Fairey exhibited at Boston’s Institute of Contemporary Art—and was arrested en route to the opening. This year, Bansky was nominated for an Oscar but had his Cambridge work painted over by the city and remains one of the world’s most wanted vandals. Neither the artists nor the art world seem to be able to make up their mind about where street and graffiti artists and their work belong. Continue reading
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
3 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
3 days ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- HELLA NEWSWORTHY: BROWN BIRD NEEDS YOUR HELP: One of our favorite bands needs our support....
- DIG THIS: JEFF THE BROTHERHOOD @ GREAT SCOTT: With that much drive, we’re not quite convinced th...
- DIG THIS: ANDRE NICKATINA @ THE MIDDLE EAST: With a knack for old school rhymes, this West Coas...
- DEERHUNTER: MONOMANIA: I've been playing it obsessively. Monomaniacally, ...
- BENT SHAPES, LAME DRIVERS, WOOLEN MEN + HALFSOUR @ O'BRIEN'S: Hard as it is to resist, we’re going to sidestep t...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures