So it goes with the latest Lifetime installment to be released on DVD, Cyberbully. The name says it all, and while cyberbullying might be a real issue, the movie isn’t helping. Dealing with the social network woes that have been unfolding since the days of MySpace, Cyberbully is much like the tragedies you’ve already seen in the news, only the tragedy is somehow warped into hilarity. Keep ‘em coming Lifetime! Continue reading
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- DIG THIS: DUB PHIZIX @ PHOENIX LANDING: A superconductor of epic proportions—i.e. his musi...
- DIG THIS: BLOODY BEETROOTS @ PARADISE ROCK CLUB: Look, it’s a bird! It’s a plane! Nah, it’s just Pa...
- DIG THIS: CONVERSE RUBBER TRACKS @ THE SINCLAIR: We don’t blame you for giving your mom a beer bong...
- DIG THIS: THE THERMALS @ THE SINCLAIR: Hot enough for ya yet?...
- PREVIEW: BOSTON CALLING: Only a city chock-full o' music lovers can support...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures