Grab your wallets. The fourth annual Ladies Only! exhibition and sale at Pinkcomma Gallery in the South End is tonight (6-11pm). It’s bigger and better than ever, and featuring new and original work by over twenty female designers (many of them members of the Boston Design Salon) with works in a variety of sizes and mediums. Continue reading
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
- BRIC-ED IN: WHY THE BPD DIDN’T THINK THAT TAMERLAN TSARNAEV WAS A KILLER
- INTERVIEW: RAY MANZAREK OF THE DOORS
- TOGETHER 2013: ANOTHER WORLD’S FAIR IN CENTRAL SQUARE
- TOP 10 KUNG FU MOVIES YOU COULD BE STREAMING ON NETFLIX RIGHT. NOW.
- BLUNT TRUTH: MA DPH MEDICAL MARIJUANA REGS: BAD FOR PATIENTS, GREAT FOR PROFITEERS
Dig This Awards 2012
City Dining Cards
Avatars by Sterling Adventures