“In the last few years, Paul has been playing [similar roles] and people love him in that character. He’s a super nice guy in My Idiot Brother, but he’s the furthest thing from the guy sitting at the cubicle in the suit in this movie. That’ll be nice for audiences to see.” Continue reading
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
4 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
4 days ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- HELLA NEWSWORTHY: BROWN BIRD NEEDS YOUR HELP: One of our favorite bands needs our support....
- DIG THIS: JEFF THE BROTHERHOOD @ GREAT SCOTT: With that much drive, we’re not quite convinced th...
- DIG THIS: ANDRE NICKATINA @ THE MIDDLE EAST: With a knack for old school rhymes, this West Coas...
- DEERHUNTER: MONOMANIA: I've been playing it obsessively. Monomaniacally, ...
- BENT SHAPES, LAME DRIVERS, WOOLEN MEN + HALFSOUR @ O'BRIEN'S: Hard as it is to resist, we’re going to sidestep t...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures