“Hi I’m …. Tom Cruise.” Continue reading
Gloomy, misunderstood dreamboat? Gorgeous, virginal tomboy with an ample bosom and an untouchable talent for crying on cue? A dad swilling booze out of a flask and a priest screeching about meddling in the dark arts? It’s all there, and it’ll satiate those who need a fix before Breaking Dawn hits theaters. With that said, it shouldn’t be surprising that there is nothing about this movie, at all, that is any good. Continue reading
- The Dig’s (yester)day, in snippet form:
- The first annual Kill David Day ends with Zero Killed Davids. Better luck next year!
- “Fuck Gary Oldman!” Sales!
- “You misheard us. We didn’t say that about Gary Oldman.” Sales!
- Hil: “I’m gonna be on a truck!” Followed by “I’m gonna go meet up with the truck!” Followed by “I’m going to get pictures from somebody who met up with the truck.
- In the mood for a brisk jaunt and some exercise, Jpat briefly considers walking home. This proves unwise.