I was in the crowd when Taylor Goldsmith of Dawes and his father got a goosebump-inducing sing-a-long going in the middle of the green at Fort Adams. I stood there dumbfounded when Pete Seeger led the whole fort through a sunset rendition of “If I Had A Hammer,” and I watched from backstage when The Decemberists reenacted Dylan going electric on the same stage a few decades later. I am proudly one of “the folk”, and being there for the official 2011 Newport Folk Festival lineup announcement last night was pretty rad. Continue reading
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
4 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
4 days ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- HELLA NEWSWORTHY: BROWN BIRD NEEDS YOUR HELP: One of our favorite bands needs our support....
- DIG THIS: JEFF THE BROTHERHOOD @ GREAT SCOTT: With that much drive, we’re not quite convinced th...
- DIG THIS: ANDRE NICKATINA @ THE MIDDLE EAST: With a knack for old school rhymes, this West Coas...
- DEERHUNTER: MONOMANIA: I've been playing it obsessively. Monomaniacally, ...
- BENT SHAPES, LAME DRIVERS, WOOLEN MEN + HALFSOUR @ O'BRIEN'S: Hard as it is to resist, we’re going to sidestep t...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures