Hil and J.Pat were two of the folks who packed into an advanced screening of the second to last Harry Potter flick (along with the Emerson Quidditch Team. Sick uniforms, guys.) Here’s their review of the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Continue reading
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
7 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
7 days ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- DIG THIS: CONVERSE RUBBER TRACKS @ THE SINCLAIR: We don’t blame you for giving your mom a beer bong...
- DIG THIS: THE THERMALS @ THE SINCLAIR: Hot enough for ya yet?...
- PREVIEW: BOSTON CALLING: Only a city chock-full o' music lovers can support...
- DEFEND YOURSELF: EVE: Lioness in Louboutins...
- DJ SET OF THE WEEK: BRIZGNAR : If "iLL Beatz," "pushing the boundaries," or "gett...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures