Higher than your weird uncle Joe at a 1974 Grateful Dead concert, nationalism soared at the “Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear” in DC this past weekend. People came from- wait, let me rephrase that – a gargantuan amount of people came from everywhichstate, politely amassing to partake in John Stewart’s and Stephen Colbert’s comically inseminated plea for normalcy. Though I stood in the middle of it all circa high noon, I later found myself sipping a delicious Pipeline Porter at a nearby bar, watching the rally live on a flatscreen that shared a wall with a few college football games. Continue reading
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
- BRIC-ED IN: WHY THE BPD DIDN’T THINK THAT TAMERLAN TSARNAEV WAS A KILLER
- INTERVIEW: RAY MANZAREK OF THE DOORS
- TOGETHER 2013: ANOTHER WORLD’S FAIR IN CENTRAL SQUARE
- TOP 10 KUNG FU MOVIES YOU COULD BE STREAMING ON NETFLIX RIGHT. NOW.
- BLUNT TRUTH: MA DPH MEDICAL MARIJUANA REGS: BAD FOR PATIENTS, GREAT FOR PROFITEERS
Dig This Awards 2012
City Dining Cards
Avatars by Sterling Adventures