I used to take a hard line on sleeping with conservatives—friends don’t let friends f-ck Republicans and all that—but I’ve evolved. Today I support sleeping with conservatives … because someone has to f-ck some sense into ’em. Continue reading
Yes that image is surprisingly accurate. But first, Zuckerberg was pretty much the star of this weekend so we should discuss that. Continue reading
I learned last week while meeting my friend’s wife for the first time that you are to say “Congratulations” to the groom and “Best Wishes” to the bride. Today we double up on the Congrats because Lt. Kevin Keller of Archie Comics is getting married to a Dr. Clay Walker in Life with Archie #16 on the shelves today. Continue reading
I fully encourage you use the comment section below to tell us all about how perfect your City Hall nuptials were, or how you wouldn’t have had your special day any other way than with just your betrothed and one friend, or your small, classy ceremony on the beach with just nuclear family attending. Go ahead. Tell us all about it. But remember this: one of my lovely, unmarried friends, now approaching forty, not infrequently laments that a wedding is the only culturally-sanctioned time you get to prevail upon everyone you know to be in the same place at the same time and say nice things about you. Until your funeral. Continue reading
I’m writing to you under the influence of a little alcohol (as I’m not sure I’d have the courage to write to you about this sober). I’ve got an awkward (understatement) situation. My mother left her e-mail logged in on my computer, and I decided to be an asshole and snoop out of boredom Continue reading
- The Dig’s day, in snippet form-
- It would be inaccurate to say that Dig Edit was not hungover yesterday from the events of the Dig This Awards prior. Fortunately, no photographic evidence exists of said bacchanalia.
- Following that, all marriages performed from the hours of 11pm to 2am that evening have hereby been nullified. You guys are all off the hook.
- While out for coffee, Jpat is punched in the haunch by a little girl for no discernible reason. Children of the Damned strongly suspected.
- “He will annoy the shit out of you. In a good way! In a good way!”
- Did you hear about that website thing? That’s kinda a big deal.