If you are doom metal fan in the Boston-Revere area, chances are you were as thrilled as I was that the southerners of EyeHateGod would be gracing The Hub soil once again with a performance at the Wonderland Ballroom, especially since there were five other bands that were sure to pack a punch. Continue reading
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- EXIT POLL: TYLER @ CONVERSE RUBBER TRACKS LIVE PRESENTS: YEASAYER @ THE SINCLAIR: "The three opening acts were great. Totally differ...
- LOCAL PICK: DEAD CATS DEAD RATS @ O'BRIEN'S PUB: Rock to grunge punk trio DCDR on Friday, before th...
- oOoOO @ THE MIDDLE EAST UPSTAIRS: His experimental sound is sure to have you oOoOO-i...
- DIG THIS: CONVERSE RUBBER TRACKS PRESENTS: CURREN$Y @ THE SINCLAIR: The Sinclair runneth over with acts on this one ti...
- DIG THIS: ELEMENTS WITH DUB PHIZIX + MC STRATEGY @ PHOENIX LANDING: A superconductor of epic proportions—i.e. his musi...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures