Last week, in Part One, we revealed the cryptic mystic secrets of a metal band called The Sword and their collaboration with artist J.H. Williams III (Batwoman, Promethea, Chase) to create the artwork for Apocryphon. This week, we continue our talk with J.H. on such varied topics as Batwoman, The Sandman and about the process of writing comics for other artists to draw. Continue reading
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
- BRIC-ED IN: WHY THE BPD DIDN’T THINK THAT TAMERLAN TSARNAEV WAS A KILLER
- INTERVIEW: RAY MANZAREK OF THE DOORS
- TOGETHER 2013: ANOTHER WORLD’S FAIR IN CENTRAL SQUARE
- TOP 10 KUNG FU MOVIES YOU COULD BE STREAMING ON NETFLIX RIGHT. NOW.
- BLUNT TRUTH: MA DPH MEDICAL MARIJUANA REGS: BAD FOR PATIENTS, GREAT FOR PROFITEERS
Dig This Awards 2012
City Dining Cards
Avatars by Sterling Adventures