It makes sense that an industrial building-cum-artist community will host an exhibition paying homage to art inspired by cities and city life. Urbanites, opening November 18th at the Distillery Gallery in South Boston, features new work by Josh Falk, Sean Flood, Kenji Nakayama, Adam O’Day, Chris Smith and Chris Clark. According to curator Scott Chasse, Urbanites “reflects experiences within cities … the energy, technology, population and pace-of-life is easily inspiring.” Continue reading
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
- BRIC-ED IN: WHY THE BPD DIDN’T THINK THAT TAMERLAN TSARNAEV WAS A KILLER
- INTERVIEW: RAY MANZAREK OF THE DOORS
- TOP 10 KUNG FU MOVIES YOU COULD BE STREAMING ON NETFLIX RIGHT. NOW.
- ARTS: THE FENCE AT ROSE KENNEDY GREENWAY
- BLUNT TRUTH: MA DPH MEDICAL MARIJUANA REGS: BAD FOR PATIENTS, GREAT FOR PROFITEERS
Dig This Awards 2012
City Dining Cards
Avatars by Sterling Adventures