Last week, in Part One, we revealed the cryptic mystic secrets of a metal band called The Sword and their collaboration with artist J.H. Williams III (Batwoman, Promethea, Chase) to create the artwork for Apocryphon. This week, we continue our talk with J.H. on such varied topics as Batwoman, The Sandman and about the process of writing comics for other artists to draw. Continue reading
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
6 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
6 days ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- HELLA NEWSWORTHY: KANYE ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM, TOPS CRAZY-PERSON STANDARDS PREVIOUSLY SET BY SELF: It’s been a big couple of weeks for Kanye West, an...
- PEER REVIEW: KURT VILE @ THE SINCLAIR: Philly’s finest in folk...
- INTERVIEW: RAY MANZAREK OF THE DOORS: "I’ll tell you what happened to me when I first op...
- DIG THIS: NEWSTED @ MIDDLE EAST DOWNSTAIRS: Bringing together different generations of beards ...
- REVIEW: VAMPIRE WEEKEND @ AGGANIS ARENA: The new material thematically evolves from familia...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures