If you’re from New Jersey, then you know what today is. Hell, you’ve probably been looking forward to this day for a good goddamn while, if not your whole fucking lifetime. Today, there will be a parting in the darkness at the edge of town, Tom Joad’s ghost will be laid to rest, and we can bid adieu to Asbury Park, N.J. Today, the great teachings of The Boss are made known, with the release of The Promise on DVD, revealing the secret that is Springsteen. To celebrate, T.T. the Bear’s hosts an evening on E Street, with a cover band for every time we’d sleep with Bruce. [10 Brookline St., Central Sq., Cambridge. 617.492.2327. 8:30pm/18+/$7. ttthebears.com]
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
- BRIC-ED IN: WHY THE BPD DIDN’T THINK THAT TAMERLAN TSARNAEV WAS A KILLER
- INTERVIEW: RAY MANZAREK OF THE DOORS
- TOGETHER 2013: ANOTHER WORLD’S FAIR IN CENTRAL SQUARE
- TOP 10 KUNG FU MOVIES YOU COULD BE STREAMING ON NETFLIX RIGHT. NOW.
- BLUNT TRUTH: MA DPH MEDICAL MARIJUANA REGS: BAD FOR PATIENTS, GREAT FOR PROFITEERS
Dig This Awards 2012
City Dining Cards
Avatars by Sterling Adventures