Adorable indie-wunderkind Casey Desmond is so fucking Boston music scene, she’s like one of those punk-rock Bratz dolls (does this simile make sense?), with a shitty haircut and who constantly pops off for a smoke. That doll needs a place to crash. We kid, but it is hard to argue with Desmond’s superb underground pedigree, with both of her folks being founding members of horror-punk royalty Bentmen. So her set tonight at Middle East Upstairs, as part of the third-annual The Force Christmas Party, is less like a yuletide blowout and more like a holiday homecoming. Bless this Hi-Fi slice. [472 Mass. Ave., Central Sq., Cambridge. 617.864.3278. 8pm/18+/$10. mideastclub.com]
City Dining Cards
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
Dig This Awards 2012
Honest Pint Special Feature
Food Truck Roundup
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
- DIG THIS: DUB PHIZIX @ PHOENIX LANDING: A superconductor of epic proportions—i.e. his musi...
- DIG THIS: BLOODY BEETROOTS @ PARADISE ROCK CLUB: Look, it’s a bird! It’s a plane! Nah, it’s just Pa...
- DIG THIS: CONVERSE RUBBER TRACKS @ THE SINCLAIR: We don’t blame you for giving your mom a beer bong...
- DIG THIS: THE THERMALS @ THE SINCLAIR: Hot enough for ya yet?...
- PREVIEW: BOSTON CALLING: Only a city chock-full o' music lovers can support...
Avatars by Sterling Adventures