Let’s be clear that we here at the Dig are completely down with high-concept mind-fuckery. Totes into it. All pro-prog up in here. Or pro-g, we suppose. Especially when we’re talking prog of the King Crimson-meets-Isis caliber, which is exactly what The Vital Might are packin’ at Great Scott tonight. Heavy riffs, heady lyrics and trippy stretches of psychedelic good craziness. That … that is the kinda prog we’re talking about. The kind of shit that goes through your head when you’re sketching an alien landscape. The good stuff. [Thu 2.3.11. 1222 Comm. Ave., Allston. 617.566.9014. 9pm/18+/$8. greatscottboston.com]
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
- BRIC-ED IN: WHY THE BPD DIDN’T THINK THAT TAMERLAN TSARNAEV WAS A KILLER
- INTERVIEW: RAY MANZAREK OF THE DOORS
- TOP 10 KUNG FU MOVIES YOU COULD BE STREAMING ON NETFLIX RIGHT. NOW.
- ARTS: THE FENCE AT ROSE KENNEDY GREENWAY
- BLUNT TRUTH: MA DPH MEDICAL MARIJUANA REGS: BAD FOR PATIENTS, GREAT FOR PROFITEERS
Dig This Awards 2012
City Dining Cards
Avatars by Sterling Adventures