We’ve all been a little harsh on Australia in the past. Partially because their arid, deadly, isolated continent-island-nation makes them the de facto Texas of the world, and partially because of that whole “settled by British criminals” thing. But, “down under” quips aside, we have to admit that Australia has some pretty kickin’ cinema. Tonight, at the Brattle, the five-day Outback Gothic Sidebar begins with a double screening of Mad Max and The Road Warrior, two films which are pretty much about cars, violence, and car violence. Hey, at least Australia knows to stick to its strengths.
Gimmie Free Stuff!
Free tickets, exclusive info, cool events!
Daily Dig Calendar
Recent TweetsWonderBarBoston: RT @AllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneAllanFlanders: RT Live right now @WonderBarBoston @zebbler @encanti @together @DigBoston http://t.co/okJyQHSBHP #TGTHR2013
1 week ago from TweetDeck
Live Rich, Pay Less
Most Popular Posts
- BRIC-ED IN: WHY THE BPD DIDN’T THINK THAT TAMERLAN TSARNAEV WAS A KILLER
- INTERVIEW: RAY MANZAREK OF THE DOORS
- TOGETHER 2013: ANOTHER WORLD’S FAIR IN CENTRAL SQUARE
- TOP 10 KUNG FU MOVIES YOU COULD BE STREAMING ON NETFLIX RIGHT. NOW.
- BLUNT TRUTH: MA DPH MEDICAL MARIJUANA REGS: BAD FOR PATIENTS, GREAT FOR PROFITEERS
Dig This Awards 2012
City Dining Cards
Avatars by Sterling Adventures