Leave it to Warpaint to sit a Bowie song in both heaven and hell. Continue reading
“Owen created a new role for himself and crushed it so hard that he will never be dethroned from that role until he’s dead or retired.” Continue reading
- The Dig’s day, in snippet form-
- The Edit staff’s holding up pretty well, considering that blow-out at <redacted>
- That said, Mick Murray’s photo album leads to some seriously unpleasant Amanda Palmer flashbacks. “That woman is terrifying.”
- David, bearing the burdens of his office, rests his head for but a moment. A choir of angels is heard whispering sweet lullabies through his untamed mane. All is well.
- “What’s worse than poop?”
- A discussion of New Wave legends Duran Duran leads to the shocking discovery that Simon Le Bon is a satyr. “Holy shit, he’s playing a pan flute!”